Learning for Life
We believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. We believe each and every child has the potential to bring something unique and special to the world. It is our desire as educators, administrators and mentors to help students meet their fullest potential in these areas by providing an environment that is academically stimulating, safe, builds character and invites a sharing of ideas.
We help children to develop their potential by believing in them as capable individuals. We assist children in discovering who they are, building confidence and helping them grow.
Our Core Values
We, at GIDE, believe in the following Core Action Values:
- Reliability: do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it, and do it to the best of our ability.
- Learning: provide the safest, most nurturing, most enriching, and excellent academic environment possible for our students and teachers.
- Inclusiveness: we acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
- Integrity: we will always act with honesty and honor without compromising the truth.
- Leadership: we commit our individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem at all times.